Health Benefits of Orthodontics
There’s more to straight teeth than meets the eye.
The benefits of adjusting your teeth can provide many advantages beyond that of the beautiful smile you see in the mirror. Here are a few:
- Better function of the teeth
- More self-confidence
- Increased ability to clean the teeth
- Improved force distribution and dental wear patterns
- Better long-term health of teeth and gums
- Less danger of chipping teeth
- Less risk of injury to protruded front teeth
Your future dental health may depend on the choices you make now. Give us a call and find out how we can improve both the beauty and function of your teeth.
Discover the difference that orthodontic treatment can make in your dental health.
Call Robinwood Dental Center at 240.313.9660 or use our convenient online form to schedule your consultation.